Breaking

mercredi 5 juillet 2017

7 features that will make you love the Kali Linux operating system.


Have you ever tried a distribution of Linux, perhaps "BackTrack", or "Wifiway", but have you tried Kali? The "Kali" is the latest version of the "BackTrack" series and it is really a great system. If you didn't  use this system before, get ready when you finish reading this topic you will start downloading and installing it, but if you already use it, this post will also make you see "Kali Linux" as the world's strongest system... I'll show you 7 things that you'll like about Kali Linux and you'll be addicted to it:

1 - Kali Linux is the sanctuary of every user of the computer:
Some may think that Kali is a supernatural system that no one can use, only professional hackers and information experts who use it. In fact, this has nothing to do with Kali, but it is actually more simplistic system than Windows, so any user of the computer knows how to turn on/off the device can work in Linux.


                                 2 - The most important Linux programs are not a console:
You will agree with me if I told you that more than 70% of the Linux tools are console and you need to save the code and write it in order to run the program, but do you agree if I told you that the most important Linux tools for example "the Vega"" Maltego", "Hydra"," Fern Cracker"  and more and more, are important tools,but However they are programs and not in console mode.
3 - Yes, the Kali system can hack Facebook accounts:
Whenever I talk to someone about the Kali, he says to me: Can I hack Facebook accounts? , Have you forgotten more than 120 professional tools and you want just the way to hack Facebook? Well we do not care, yes Kali can hack Facebook accounts, how so? You can do this in two ways: the first is using "SetoolKit " and the second is using "Python"  to scan a set of passwords, but the passwords can be made with special tools such as "Crunch" or "John the Ripper", and we have a video replay to explain the Linux system soon.

4 - If you mastered two tools, you have mastered the Kali system completely:
The Kali has many tools, but in my opinion, the most difficult tools are "Armitage" and "Metasploit", and I think that if you learn how to use them professionally  you have mastered the entire Kali system, there may be someone who disagrees with me and says there are many other useful tools, but I think these are the most Complicated tools.

5 - the Kali system can work on the weakest computers:
I received a question from a friend of Facebook that says, "I have a 4-Ghz device and 500 GB per disc - and so on - can I set the Linux or it will not work ?" I thought I have to add it to Our list, and  I assure you, that Alkali can run on Ram 512 MB, and on 20 GB Hard only, it is not like Windows which needs a lot of requirements of the device because it works on any requirements.

6 - Kali does not make you a hacker, but makes you a better user:
If you install the Kali, you can't call yourself a hacker, because you are not, but you have to call yourself a Linux expert. Almost all Linux distributions are similar, but through my experience of some Linux distributions, I think Kali is the most complicated, but it teaches you a lot of things, and most importantly, it has tools you will never find in any other system, which is required because you will learn new things.

7 - You can run Windows and Kali at once:
With "Vmware Workstation" or "Virtual Box" you can install Kali in Windows, run it whenever you want, and don't have to install it as the main system to operate permanently, and do not forget that Kali also doesn't have many of the tools which are found only in Windows.

And finally ... I hope that these things have convinced you and simplified the concept of Linux to you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire